Data Centers Reporter (freelance)
We are seeking a high-energy, collaborative and news-obsessed individual to join our growing editorial team as our Data Centers freelancer. The perfect fit for this position will quickly master the Bisnow editorial process, can maintain and build relationships and will cover the news with passion.
- Writing two articles a week of varying lengths and types, and producing a weekly aggregated brief.
- Covering breaking news and deeper enterprise reporting in the international data center world, focusing on the real estate aspects of design and construction and humanizing the industry for our readers.
- Maintain relationships with lots of leads and sources.
- Having an intimate knowledge of the global data center business — knowing where the major players are located, what deals they are responsible for and what trends they are watching.
- Knowledge of data center development and commercial real estate is a plus, and contacts within those scenes are an even bigger plus.
- Great writing skills.
- Excellent news judgment.
- Digital experience and at least two years of experience in business journalism.
- The personality of a self-starter and must be a thoughtful and articulate writer who is interested in building his or her voice and journalistic brand on Bisnow.com.