So what is Bisnow Media?
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. We aspire to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy -- and through this effort, drive the industry to do smarter business.
Over the course of the last decade, Bisnow has built itself into the largest media and events platform in the United States' trillion dollar commercial real estate industry. Bisnow hosts almost 400 live events a year that are attended by over 80,000 ticket holders, 2,000 sponsors and hundreds of speakers. We also publish 50+ newsletters that reach almost three quarters of a million CRE executives.
We are looking for an energetic, professional and detail oriented Event Coordinator to assist with our Commercial Real Estate events in the the South Florida area.
This is an on-going freelance opportunity. We take the health and safety of our staff and attendees seriously. This job requires individuals to be comfortable attending live events starting at the end of April.
- Facilitate all on-site coordination for Bisnow events for our South Florida live events.
- Ensure that venues, AV, catering and party rental are all confirmed prior to the event; ability to work on tight deadlines
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors & venue staff within our targeted markets
- Order/pick up name-tags and signage prior to the event and set up registration before guests arrive
- Bring all event signage and material to event space prior to start of event and ensure that all is safely removed from event once concluded
- Manage on-site ticket requests and charges through Bisnow's square account
- Coordinate with Bisnow Clients who are sponsoring the event to ensure that they are pleased and supported throughout the entire process
- Work with party rental vendors to set up Stage, Chairs and AV Research and understand competitive conferences to ultimately finalize conference dates/times
- This is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart event coordinators
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of Event Coordination experience required
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self discipline, organized and ambitious work ethic
- A positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team
- Flexibility matched with dependability - this is a work from home position that requires in-person coordination the day of the event in various Florida markets.